2018 Key Stage 2 Results:
- In the top 2% of schools nationally for progress in Writing
- In the top 12% of schools nationally for progress across all subjects
- 92% of children achieved the standard in Writing
- 72% of children achieved the standard in Maths
- 76% of children achieved the standard in Reading
2017 Key Stage 2 results:
- 96% of children achieved the standard in Maths (compared with 75% nationally)
- 89% of children achieved the standard in Writing (compared with 76% nationally)
- 81% of children achieved the standard in Reading (compared with 71% nationally)
81% of our children reached the expected standard in all 3 subjects compared with 61% nationally.
For more detailed analysis for Foundation stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 outcomes, click here .
Go to our Development Page to find out what we are doing to move our school on.
2016 Key Stage 2 results:
- In the top 5% of schools in the country for progress in reading and well above the national average for progress in mathematics (in the top 25% of schools)
- Well above the local authority and national averages in the scaled scores for the reading and writing (Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling) tests
- With many more children at the higher level of attainment (Reading 33%, Mathematics 26% and Writing 22%) than in other schools nationally or in the borough
For more detailed information on our school performance please look at the Department for Education Performance Tables.