Thank you all for everything you have been doing to support your children’s learning at home. The school is now closed for Easter break and staff will be on holiday. They will back in touch with you via Class Dojos and on the phone from Monday 20th April when the term starts. Please don’t get in touch with them until then.
We expect to be closed for a few weeks after Easter but your child’s teacher will provide a structured routine of home learning. I will give updates as soon as I have them on when we can expect to open again.
I hope you all manage to keep safe during this very difficult period. In case these are helpful for you and your family, here are some:
Prayers and Resources to Use at Home During Covid-19 Pandemic:
• Coronavirus prayer resources for children from the Church of England
• Forgiveness Prayer Activity
• Gratitude Prayer Activity
• Heartsmart Family
• Light In Our Darkness Prayer Activity
• Love One Another Prayer Activity
• New Life Prayer Activity
• Others First Prayer Activity
• Remembering Those In Need Prayer Activity
• Thank You Wall Prayer Activity
https://www.isingpop.org/ have made many of their songs available on their YouTube channel, great for engaging children at home
I am looking forward to the time when we are all back together again as a school community.