Our school will be receiving £17,543 in two installments.
The premium must be used to fund additional and sustainable improvements to the provision of PE and sport, for the benefit of primary-aged pupils to encourage the development of healthy, active lifestyles.
We are using our Sports funding this year to improve the quality of PE and Sport provision in the following ways:
- Procuring quality assured professional training for staff to raise their confidence and competence in teaching PE and sport through the Camden PE Team.
- Providing cover staff to release teachers for professional development in PE and sport.
- Supporting regular sport tournaments, festivals and competitions for pupils of all ages.
- Entering children into different leagues and competitions organised by the Camden Schools Sports Association.
- During the 2022 summer holiday the contractors will be resurfacing the playground, repainting pitch markings and installing additional climbing equipment to improve to enhance our PE provision and provide more opportunities for physical activity.
- Termly Health & Wellbeing Days, during which guest instructors lead physical activities.
How do we spend our Sports Premium?
Click the links to find out:
Sports Premium Spend 2020 – 2021. This includes the carry over of unspent 19/20 funding: