The Holy Trinity uniform is:
- a white polo or shirt with collar under a red sweat-shirt (with school logo)
- navy blue trousers or a skirt/dress
- navy or black shoes (not trainers or heels).
Watches, and if necessary, small ear studs are the only types of jewellery acceptable at school and all long hair should be tied back. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage to children’s possessions.
The PE Uniform is:
- a PE T-shirt (with school logo) in the children’s house colours
- navy shorts/tracksuit bottoms
- plimsoles or trainers.
Uniform is available from:
1103-1105 Finchley Road
London NW11 0SB
Tel: 0208 209 0999
There are 3 ways to purchase school uniform:
- Directly from the shop
- On line at www.uniform4kids.com to be delivered to your home (cost for next day delivery £4.50 for orders under £25, £7.50 for orders over £25)
- Order over the phone for delivery or to collect in store or from the school office.
Headscarves may be worn for religious reasons. However, they must be plain red or navy blue to match the uniform. They should also be easy for pupils to wear and safe in terms of legnth and fastenings.
We do not encourage mobile phones to be brought into school. This is to protect children from losing their phones or having them taken and to prevent fuss. Urgent messages for children will be passed on by the school Admin Officer. Any mobile phone brought into school MUST be left at the school office.