The Holy Trinity uniform is:
- a white polo or shirt with collar under a Holy Trinity red sweat-shirt or cardigan (with school logo)
- navy blue trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- navy or black shoes (not trainers or heels)
- navy, red or white socks/tights
- red and white chequered summer dress (optional in warm weather)
The PE Uniform is:
- a Holy Trinity PE T-shirt (with school logo) in the child’s house colours
- plain navy shorts/tracksuit bottoms
- plimsoles or trainers
Long hair should be tied back with a simple hair band. Head bands and other hair accessories are not uniform.
- Watches may be worn. Watches with hands on are preferable.
- Small studs or small sleepers may be worn in pierced ears.
Uniform items with logo are available from:
1103-1105 Finchley Road
London NW11 0SB
Tel: 0208 209 0999
There are 3 ways to purchase school uniform:
- Directly from the shop
- On line at www.uniform4kids.com to be delivered to your home (cost for next day delivery £4.50 for orders under £25, £7.50 for orders over £25)
- Order over the phone for delivery or to collect in store or from the school office.
Headscarves may be worn for religious reasons. However, they must be plain red or navy blue to match the uniform. They should also be easy for pupils to wear and safe in terms of length and fastenings. Pupils find the type that slip over the head much easier to manage.
We do not encourage pupils to bring mobile phones into school. This is to prevent the following:
- Opportunities for inappropriate use during school time e.g. cyberbullying
- Unnecessary administration for staff
- Loss of device or damage to device
- Accidents as pupils walk to and from school e.g. crossing the road without looking
Urgent messages for pupils will be passed on by the school Admin Officer.
Any mobile phone brought into school will be collected from them at the school gate and returned to them as they leave the premises.
For full details, including how we keep the cost of uniform down, please refer to our uniform policy below.